For more information on how to control, delete and disable cookies, you may wish to visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/ which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies on a wide variety of browsers.
- Keep an anonymous track of browsing patterns to build a profile of how people use the website.
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- We gather information relating to your IP address, and the dates and times you visit our website.
- We may use the information to:
- Ensure our content is presented in the most effective way.
- Improve the website
- Monitor website usage
- Assess and understand feedback and identify usage hotspots.
- We use Google Analytics cookies.
- By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For further details on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Code. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please go to Google’s opt out page.
Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com