Make an enquiry
How to find us
At St Faith’s we are fortunate to be centrally located in Cambridge, which as we are all aware, is an increasingly busy and growing city.
St Faith’s is close to Cambridge City Centre and the Railway station. The Trumpington Park and Ride is approximately 5 minutes from our site and the nearest motorway junction is Junction 11 of the M11, again about 5 minutes’ drive from the school grounds.
A significant proportion of our pupils cycle or walk to school whilst many use public transport, including the train – the train station is 15 minutes’ walk away from the School. For those who use the car, we try to make the picking up and dropping off of pupils as simple and stress free as possible. We therefore have a number of systems in place to manage the flow of parents’ cars at these busy periods. These are as follows;
- The bus lane on Trumpington Road is available for parents for a maximum of 15 minutes to enable them to drop and pick up children in front of the School. The bus lane is enforceable from 1600 to 1900 Monday to Saturday.
- There are drop off zones that are clearly marked on both Trumpington Road and Newton Road for parents to use at the beginning and end of the day.
- A ‘Drop and Ride’ service for Pre Prep pupils at the Sports Hall Entrance on Newton Road between 08:00-08:20
- Newton Road and Bentley Road have free spaces to park as well as some designated pay and display short stay parking bays.
- There are approximately 75 parking spaces available at Cambridge Football Stadium opposite the school that are available for parents from 07:15 to 09:30 and 15:00 to 17:00.
- The school runs a free collection service from the Trumpington Park and Ride each morning from 07:40 which operates on a first come first served basis. There is also a first come, first served collection service from Babraham Park and Ride site from 07:40.
- There are approximately 30 parking spaces on Latham Road next to our playing fields to use during drop off and pick up times.