- OFs excel at A level
- Green Flag Assessment Success!
- Jubilee Pond Update
- Jack Rusted St Faith's Social Media Liaison Blog
- OF vs Staff Cricket - Thursday 2nd July
- OFs vs Parents Tennis - 2nd July
- A Fantastic OF London Social
- Barracudas Summer Camp Returns to St Faith's
- U13 Girls' National Hockey Finals
- OF Rory Buckingham Completes the Toughest Footrace on Earth!
- Great news from the National Sports Acrobatics Finals in Stoke
- Green Goblins Tour McLaren
- St Faith's Wins Regional Maths Trust Finals!
- Walter W selected for the U13 England Lambs Rugby Team
- Enrichment Week
- 28 Senior Scholarships
- Science Showcase to Experts
- Trip to London Transport Museum
- Maths Challenge Success for St Faith's
- Gold Awards in Language World Championships 2014
- St Faith's Win the Ashden Awards
- Distinctions in Critical Thinking
- A Great Day at Greshams
- 3 Selected for Northampton Saints
- All About Bones
- 2 New School Records in IAPS finals
- Inaugural S Club Gym Competition
- Integrated Arts Project 2014
- St Faith's Finalists for Ashden Awards 2014
- Great Success for St Faith’s Gymnasts at National Finals
- The Wild Place
- Lead School for Computing Excellence
St Faith's is one of the leading Independent Prep schools in the UK and the largest private Prep school in Cambridgeshire. Situated in the heart of Cambridge, and yet with good access to the M11, St Faith's has an enviable location, proud tradition and an outstanding reputation. St Faith's provides an excellent academic education, effective pastoral care and all-round activities for girls and boys aged 4-13.
We are known for our academic rigour, broad and balanced opportunities, child-centred pastoral care, innovative and high quality teaching, exceptional facilities and well-rounded pupils. Come and see for yourself. Our next Open Morning is on Saturday 3rd October 2015. Details here
In May 2014 we were distinguished as winners of the Ashden School Awards, the UK’s leading green energy awards. Details can be found here.
'St Faith’s is a forward-thinking community, continually evolving to meet the needs of the modern world. This innovative approach has enabled the school to develop a dynamic curriculum and state-of-the-art facilities which provide an outstanding all-round education for the children.' – Nigel Helliwell, Headmaster.