Ten whole-school enrichment days every year provide our children with a wealth of opportunities to enjoy themed days, explore new subject areas and visit places of local and national interest.
- Which character would you choose to dress up as for our Year 3 Winnie-the-Pooh Book Day?
- Shelter building, orienteering or walking the low ropes and nightline: which would be your favourite on our Year 4 team-building day?
- Ever wished to try your hand at driving an eco-racing car? Year 5 take part in a Green Goblins taster day!
- Do you know how projection and leverage can influence the effectiveness of a trebuchet? Year 6 head off to Warwick Castle to find out about the forces of physics!
- Are you a musician, an artist or do you prefer drama? Year 7 work towards their Bronze Arts Award.
- Can you guess why our Year 8s visit St John’s College Old Library as part of their Amazing Grace film study?