St Faith’s Sport Faculty aspires to be innovative, inclusive and pupil-centred in following a true ‘Sport for All’ ethos.
- We will develop the potential of the whole pupil through engagement in sport and physical activities
- We will provide a broad range of sports, both individual and team, for the pupils to learn
- All pupils, irrespective of ability, will receive specialist sports teaching from the age of 4
- All pupils from Year 3 will represent their House and School in competitive sports matches
- We will continue to develop a school sports culture around a strong work ethic, discipline and integrity
- We will invest time and resources in staff recruitment and development so that all pupils receive high quality teaching
- We will continue to ensure all pupils have access to outstanding sports facilities and resources
- We will promote humility, confidence, compassion, ambition, respect and perseverance through the sporting programme
- We will implement a ‘pyramid of opportunity’, working from a ‘sport for all’ base of enjoyment and participation, to excellence for the most able, including competing in and aiming for success in county, regional and national competitions.
Head of Sports Faculty