St Faith’s Sport Faculty aspires to be innovative, inclusive and pupil-centred in following a true ‘Sport for All’ ethos.
- We will develop the potential of the whole pupil through engagement in sport and physical activities
- We will provide a broad range of sports, both individual and team, for the pupils to learn
- All pupils, irrespective of ability, will receive specialist sports teaching from the age of 4
- All pupils from Year 3 will represent their House and School in competitive sports matches
- We will continue to develop a school sports culture around a strong work ethic, discipline and integrity
- We will invest time and resources in staff recruitment and development so that all pupils receive high quality teaching
- We will continue to ensure all pupils have access to outstanding sports facilities and resources
- We will promote humility, confidence, compassion, ambition, respect and perseverance through the sporting programme
- We will implement a ‘pyramid of opportunity’, working from a ‘sport for all’ base of enjoyment and participation, to excellence for the most able, including competing in and aiming for success in county, regional and national competitions.
Director of Sport